Time is given for the purpose of achieving specific assignment and there is a right time for everything. Your life is in different seasons and you must learn to convert time into money, happiness, love, peace of mind and rich fulfillment depending on the season of your life. There is a time to plant, there is a time to reap, there is a time to go to school, there is a time to reap the benefits of going to school.
Dear reader, we must value time as a nation and we must learn to convert time into money and that change must begin with you. See the amount of time we waste as a nation. When we spend time in traffic hold up we do not realize that as a nation we are losing money. You must plan your life in such a way that even travel time is converted to money in your life.
Why don’t you read a book, why don’t you listen to a tape, why don’t you add to knowledge someone once prayed teach us to number our days that we may apply our heart to wisdom. The way to convert time to money is to first convert it to wisdom then from wisdom you attract money. Spend time reading it’s not enough to chat in order to kill time, add to your knowledge let no day leave you the way it met you and you will move gradually towards the fulfillment of success.
Dear friend, today is the tomorrow you spoke about yesterday. Like they say tomorrow never come why – by the time tomorrow arrives it is turned into today whatever you are planning to do tomorrow do it now. Today is the tomorrow you spoke about yesterday. It is of no use doing things that have no value just because we want to kill time. You cannot kill time but time can kill you.
To make the most of your time, you must establish your personal values the things that are most important to you and then you must invest your time in those things. Do you value success or family or beauty or health or love? Do you value financial independence? Do you value knowledge? invest your value in these things then you will have fulfillment. Whatever you have today it is because you invested your time to get those things. Whatever you don’t have today it is because you have not yet invested time to have those things.
When your personal activities, your daily activities reflect your values you will have peace of mind and you will have money too. Remember, money is not the only definition of wealth there are other intangible dimensions to wealth like peace of mind. When you have values you will have value, that is, you will be valuable. Today find out those things that are very important to you in your life and begin to invest your time to acquire those things.
You will succeed.
Think about this. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
4. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5. You mean the world to someone. 6. If not for you, someone may not be living.
7. You are special and unique.
8. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you THINK POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH, sooner or later, you will get it or something better.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
11. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
12. Always remember the compliments you receive. Forget about the rude remarks.
13. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know and you'll both be happy.
14. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.